An intentional successful online marketing and software development company “TechMedia4U” is looking for a middleBack-End Developer.
- Developing projects from a scratch
- Developing REST api.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP 5.6 + / 7, OOP, MySQL, Design Patterns, Yii2, MVC
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- PHP 5.6 + / 7, OOP, MYSQL, Linux
- Confident user Yii2 (experience with other framework are highly welcome)
- At least 3 years of experience in backend development
- Team development experience
- English — b1+
- Experience with Composer, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Understanding the fullstack process will be an added advantage
Salary & Advancement:
- An interesting projects, opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Paid leave and sick leave.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Metro Universitet