Cyprus Inform is an established group that encompasses multiple companies - Cyprus Inform, Kiprinform Tours & Travels, Russian radio, Cypinform Real Estate and Cyprus Land. Although diverse in their operations, all the companies are intricately woven to forge a sense of unity under one umbrella - The CYPRUS INFORM GROUP. Since its inception in 2011 the CYPRUS INFORM has striven to create a ‘One Stop Shop’ internet portal where valued information about Cyprus and its wide range of services can be found in both the Russian and English languages.
The company is currently expanding its strategic managerial team and looking to employ an Executive Sales Director, to help the organization maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting market. The ideal candidate is the one with strong interpersonal skills, an ability to eloquently convey complex ideas, and a good instinct for business, as well as passionate about achieving high levels of excellence, expressing a “hands-on” approach with a “can-do” attitude, is excited about overcoming challenges and obstacles, furthermore feels comfortable working in an environment where deadlines and bottom lines are the measure of success and heavy burdens of responsibility are the norm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, motivate and develop a multifaceted, multi-cultural sales team throughout the full employee life cycle, with the aim to deliver on functional goals and objectives;
- Actively participate in recruitment process together with the Human Resource Manager
- Sole responsibility for taking decisions on career movements within the team (promotions / demotions / termination)
- Oversee and fine-tune the motivation of employees by introducing and implementing new motivation schemes
- Attain personal sales targets (closing big corporate clients);
- Demonstrate initiative in identifying new and developing the existing income streams;
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.) aiming to accelerate growth;
- Take an active role in budget development and monitoring its usage;
- In conjunction with other Senior management team members, take responsibility for the organisational plans to deliver both income and charitable outputs reporting to the trustees.
- Oral and written fluency in English and Russian is a must;
- Proven track record in personal sales and senior executive roles;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset;
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex business problems and partner with internal clients with a consultative approach;
- Extensive experience in identifying and prioritizing high-impact improvement opportunities;
- Expert negotiating and influencing skills;
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Relocation package to Cyprus (including however not limited to transfer and accommodation)
- Active assistance in applying for a work-permit
- Highly competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- Full-time employment
- Abilities to grow and develop professionally
- Both entertaining and challenging work environment
Please submit a CV in English, a letter of motivation (in English) is a mandatory requirement for application – please describe your interest and/or experience in related spheres and positions, personal and professional qualities you think are important for the position, as well as general information about yourself and career interests and aspirations.
Job interviews will be held the first-second week of October 2017
Please note that we will be in touch only with applicants qualified for interviews. In case you have not heard anything back within 3-4 business days you can consider that your application has not met our business needs and requirements.