Align Technology is a global medical device company that pioneered the invisible orthodontics market with the introduction of the Invisalign system in 1999. Today, we develop innovative, technology-rich products such as Invisalign system of clear aligner treatments, the iTero scanner services to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are looking for a 3D Medical Device Platform Architect (Director level) to define evolution of 3D Platform that serves as a base for Treatment Planning software.
Align Technology continuously invest in enhancing Treatment Planning Software capabilities from the perspectives of clinical innovation, levels of automation and user experience. 3D platform is a framework that serves as a foundation for these enhancements, and directly influence of the productivity of project teams and capabilities these project teams have in their hands. We are looking for an architect who will define architecture solution for future framework and motivate all impacted teams to execute change.
- Collaboratively lead & build a vision of our future 3D computational environment, both client & server side in an environment constructed by a few 100's engineers
- Collaboratively build a roadmap on how to get there within reasonable timeframe and resources
- Evangelize your vision & roadmap by integrating the feedback from our global teams on three continents
- Help all involved teams execute the roadmap and resolve all roadblocks small or large along the way
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in designing architecture of software framework for complex systems (CAD, Medical, Finance, Risk Management or similar areas)
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent soft skills (charismatic, smooth communication, intelligence, stress resistance)
- Broad knowledge of system software, kernel architecture, and hardware interfaces
- Willingness to work within the constraints of a regulated agile Medical Device SDLC framework
- Experience implementing a coherent large scale 3D platform and evolving it into Cloud Computing, GPU computing and other leading edge practices highly appreciated
- Practical knowledge of 3D modeling tools and CAD kernels highly appreciated
- Experience leading a small, high-velocity, professional software engineering team appreciated
- Proficiency in basic geometric modeling and computational geometry methods appreciated
- Familiarity with WebGL appreciated
- Familiarity with AWS appreciated
- MS Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related fields (Math, Physics, Electrical Engineering)
- Competitive salary
- Development possibilities
- Free language classes
- Excellent social package
- Voluntary medical insurance
- Lunch subsidies (lunch)
- Support of employees with children
- Flexible Working Hours (11:00-19:45).