Role & Responsibilities:
Strategy Planning and Execution:
- Collaborate with senior leaders in the Marketing Team and Customer Teams to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and promotional activities that align with program objectives, providing digital expertise to key internal and external stakeholders and evaluate/analyze media impact on core business metrics. This includes all key Social Media platforms (VK, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, etc.), Google/Yandex Adwords, Content & SEO, SEM, etc..
- Set clear goals (KPIs & ROIs), develop relevant topics, implement a content editorial calendar, create and manage publishing of all original, high-quality content (images, videos, and texts), promote content by social advertising, analyze key metrics, and adopt changes as needed.
- Plan and allocate budgets for advertising and social campaigns and maintain financial trackers for projects; ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner.
Reporting and community management:
- Manage, monitor and respond to online reviews and boost online reputation; moderate social inquiries in a timely manner.
- Track and measure performance and goal reach; present social media performance report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly matter; provide with competitors’ analysis.
- Anticipate and monitor digital industry trends, and act as internal expert to formulate opportunities that could be integrated into key program strategies and could be coordinated with key customers;
- with other teams to lead media planning (digital and traditional media) and ensure consistent digital media executions across community and consumer facing communications.
- Maintain relationship with various media suppliers and agencies. Play an active role during negotiations of business requirements, delivery expectations, budgets and schedules.
- Identify and build up strong relationship with key influencers for specific products; conduct outreach to influencers of vertical groups to confirm interest in product reviews; manage the overall product experience, develop and expand relationships with them.
- Oversee the development of creative materials for all digital marketing efforts.
- Recruit talents and empower, coach, and mentor employees to take responsibility for their assigned jobs and goals.
- The successful candidate would have extensive knowledge of the digital marketing and media buying landscapes, a proven history of success managing digital marketing campaigns, with the ability to think strategically and strong analytic and partnering skills.