з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
As one of the largest service and support networks in the industry, Microsoft Customer Service and Support (CSS) helps nearly 1 billion customers around the world each year. The organization is responsible for partnering with and providing Microsoft product groups with customer feedback and ensuring customers are receiving world-class support in currently 35 languages.
The Support Engineer role will provide technical support and business critical support to Partners, Developers and Enterprise customer around the world through the various support offerings.
The Support Engineer is responsible for providing high quality technical support for the assigned core technology and able to work on difficult customer issues. The right candidate will have a passion for technology and for helping customers. The role will solve complex problems involving broad, in-depth product knowledge. The role will drive all customer communication and keep the customer informed at all times, having always the customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- Manage relationships with customers and partners ensuring consistently clear written communications including the documentation of incidents, demonstrating the effective resolution of customer’s issues
- Efficiently analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate and communicate clearly and efficiently with fellow team members
- Actively participate in team triages and meetings to share knowledge with other engineers in order to share best practices and resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Continue to grow and develop specialized expertise in complex MS technologies, and contribute to the overall growth of the team’s technical knowledge.
- Learn to become familiar with technologies supported by the team and continually improve personal knowledge and skills.
- Consistently share best practices with team members
- Create technical content including knowledge base articles, whitepapers, training documents and so on
- A minimum of 3-5 years (required experience length varies on the candidate’s individual experience mix) of essential experiences are required.
- These experiences include:
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to working in a team environment.
- Prior working knowledge on the products being supported
- The required education is at least High School with a four year degree in Computer Science.
Please send resumes in English.