Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing communication strategy development and implementation of all AGCO brands in Russia
This role involves control of all types of Media communications (PR, Advertising in press, Digital, POS materials, etc.), Sponsorship projects, Customer research resulting in brands awareness building and further development.
The person is to develop and implement marketing plan of the company and take leadership role for marketing business initiatives – Events (Exhibitions, Demos etc.). Responsibility also includes Dealers support and motivation providing professional marketing consulting and trainings to ensure brand consistency all over the country.
All marketing activities are to support Sales team and Dealer network promoting AGCO brands image (both product and company) in all marketing channels with focus on company market share growth.
- Marketing plan development and regular evaluation\update upon business goals set
- Communicate marketing plan\programs etc to all departments involved (Sales, Service, Parts, Finance etc.) including Dealers (marketing managers)
- Control AGCO brands (both product and company) standards usage and communication consistency
- Ensure brand consistency and execution against brand specific marketing plans in all advertising materials
- To provide recommendation to Dealers marketing plans
- Develop and manage effective cooperation with Agencies\Partners: Media, Creative, PR, Events, Research, Digital, Production houses etc.
- Plan and control Budget
- Manage and control regular PR support promoting positive image\stories about AGCO brands (both product and company)
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns via media channels (press, digital – including internet, social media others).
- Control regular update of brand’s and company web sites
- Develop, manage and control AGCO-RM JV participation at international exhibitions (local and overseas) – top priorities are Agrosalon, Agritechnika, SIMA
- Develop and implement company or brand events to support image and create positive attitude to the company and products from customers (for ex product demo events, press events, etc.)
- Regular cooperation with relevant brand teams regarding brand promotion, advertising materials, joint events (press conferences, press tours, etc.)
- Control availability of merchandise materials (literature, gifts, etc.) related to product range, company promotion etc.
- Manage marketing accrual program execution
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sound knowledge of the main principles and practices of Sales & Marketing
- Strong understanding of Agriculture / agricultural Industry
- Diploma in Marketing / Agriculture / Agricultural Engineering (Mechanization)
- Minimum of 5 years working within a pressurized and quick thinking Sales & Marketing environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and to motivate self and others
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Fluency in written and oral English and Russian required