Overall Role Purpose:
- Responsible for IT applications support in the company. The scope of work consist of IT platform support and development for B2C parcel delivery control, supporting clients and partners on IT integration topics, helping colleagues with data processing.
Skills / Qualifications:
- At least 3-year working experience in a similar area
- Higher education
- Solid structured analytical approach to data processing, flexible and friendly to people
- Customer focused, result-oriented, quality driven
- Self-motivated, ability to perform multiple tasks / activities
- Self-organized and attentive to details.
- Strong communication skills
- Good English (written and verbal)
- Manage efficient client, partners and company informational systems integration to support business processes.
- Capture business needs from external and internal clients, identify and agree optimal integration approach.
- Design solutions layout, elaborate detailed specifications for its implementation in own and counterparty systems.
- Control development (including by external and outsource resources) to ensure quality and timely results.
- Test developed solutions to ensure reliable and correct operation with the required performance.
- Arrange smooth solutions implementation into production environment.
- Support reliable business systems operation and convenient usage.
- Assist business users in data processing using Excel, Access and other applications. Help people by providing them with convenient automation tools and teaching useful techniques.
- Monitor informational solutions operation, ensure preventive systems maintenance.
- Ensure information security of business solutions and systems in accordance with the corporate standards and legislation requirements.
- Maintain detailed documentation on all the solutions in use and development.
To successful candidate we propose:
- Competitive salary (base salary, variable monthly bonus)
- Medical insurance
- Mobile phone
- Lunch allowance