iTechArt welcomes motivated professionals to join us as a Event Manager!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing outsourcing companies in the segment of custom software engineering for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
An individual approach towards our employees and clients is one of the company’s major values.
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web and mobile application development together with our clients, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our key expertise is: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
· Holding company events (up to 1500 people) - from creating creative concepts, working out the budget for the final implementation
Understand all aspects of planning meetings/events to be able to manage entire programs or parts of the program as required
· Developing an event plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
providing process with all necessary documents, working with contractors and accounting
conducting professional communities and conferences
To succeed in this role, you must have:
· At least 3 years of experience as PR Manager or Event Manager
· Experience in managing 500+ person meetings
· Motivated, self-starter character that needs minimal direction and can also work on a team in a fast-pace environment
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget
· Strong delegation, organizational & time management skills
· A knack for problem-solving, team playing and leadership
· Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
· Strong attention to details
· Excellent organizational skills
· At least Upper-Intermediate English
• Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
• Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
• Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
• Medical, Family care & Sport activities
• A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
• Discount program
• Our love for magic code and remarkable people!