You will be responsible for:
- Maintain and expand relationships with strategically important international customers
- Responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company's sales target
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing Accounts
- Establish budgets with the client and company
- Meet time deadlines for Accounts
- Monitor service level agreements with major accounts and ensure that client issue resolution (Canon Helpdesk) is adequately managed
What We Ask:
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- At least 3 years of experience in the area
- Upper intermediate or fluent English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Quick learner, structured, curious and persistent
- Ability and confidence to communicate with C-Level Managers
What We Give:
- With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Official competitive salary
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance
- Corporate mobile phone
- Comfortable office in the center of Moscow (Kurskaya metro station)
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.
Expect the Exceptional.