PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP Digital Business Services is a global organization supporting the world’s largest companies running SAP solutions. With our employees worldwide and team of more than 4.000 employees in Europe Middle East & Africa, we offer comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation. We enable and support our customers IT solutions’ operations, upgrades, continuous improvement and quality management.
The Center of Expertise (CoE), a subdivision of SAP Digital Business Services, has the goal and mission to ensure optimal performance, availability and smooth operation of SAP software as well as to optimize technical and business processes by delivering services to SAP customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
- As a Support Engineer, you will analyze SAP solutions of international customers and present the results of your findings and recommendations to IT managers and executives.
- For this role, we are looking for passionate people with excellent technical and communication skills. Since we provide services at our customer sites, business travel will be an essential part of this role.
You will get hand-on experience of:
- Business process implementation analysis
- Data consistency analysis
- Solution architecture analysis
- System performance optimization
This role provides you opportunities to work with innovative new solutions including SAP HANA Platform, SAP BI (Lumira, Design Studio&Apps, Analysis Office, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence), SAP BW.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Higher education in Information Technology, Mathematics or Physics.
- You have very strong analytical and logical skills.
- Spoken and written English language knowledge is necessary.
- You are capable to take decisions quickly and work under time pressure.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are interested in customer support oriented work with a results-oriented approach.
- You enjoy working in an international team.
- You are the right person for this job if you bring in the following:
- You were involved in implementation of different reporting or business intelligence projects.
- You have advanced DB knowledge e.g. HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, DB6, MSSQL, Sybase ASE.
- Experience of support or implementation of Analytical systems.
- You know the aspects of Data-Modelling, Data Extraction, Data Loading, Scheduling, Monitoring, Reporting and Performance Tuning
- You were Involved in creating and maintaining Info Cubes, Data Store Objects, PSA, Info Objects, Info Areas, Multiproviders, Info Sources, Data Sources, and Info Packages
- You know the basics of BEx Analyzer, Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Lumira, Design Studio.
- 2+ years of experience with consulting, analysis, implementation or support
- SAP experience will be an advantage