Engine provides recruitment solutions to the industrial sector companies. Right now we are looking for a Regional Procurement Manager - Russia & CIS for our client, one of the global leaders in industrial services provision.
The role is located in Tyumen, but area of responsibility includes Russia and CIS countries. This position is a great chance for a Procurement professional, who wants to gain experience at the stage of exponential growth of the company’s business, as well as international exposure.
- Highly visible and dynamic role in a reputable company.
- Opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Attractive benefits package, including medical insurance and housing allowance.
- Develop regional procurement strategy, ensuring cost effectiveness and achievement of key business objectives.
- Manage all aspects of procurement, including tactical sourcing and purchasing of all goods and services.
- Drive implementation and ensure compliance to the company’s procurement policy.
- Lead and manage regional Procurement Team.
- Degree in Technical or Business discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Procurement, including experience in a Procurement Manager or Sourcing/Purchasing/Category Leader role in an international company.
- Experience in procurement of industrial equipment and services related to engineering, construction, oil & gas, mining, machinery, manufacturing.
- Proven experience in cost optimization and managing total spend in amount of tens of millions of USD.
- Strong commercial acumen, strategic thinking, team management and influencing skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Readiness for expensive business travel.
- Availability for relocation to Tyumen.
Your application will be reviewed with the highest level of confidence.
Please note: The posting date can be renewed regularly. Applications may take up to 5 days to process – only successful applicants will be contacted.