Field Communication Specialist, Sales Department
Avon is the Company that for 130 years has proudly stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, for women. Avon products include well-recognized and beloved brands, such as ANEW, Avon Color, Avon Care, Skin-So-Soft, and Advance Techniques. Sold through nearly 6 million active independent Avon Sales Representatives, Avon products delight consumers in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Avon Cosmetics Kazakhstan was opened in 2003. The head office of the company is located in BC "Rixos", Almaty and a warehouse with an assembly line is located along Suyunbai Avenue. To date, Avon Kazakhstan employs about 200 employees and 15 at the Company's office in the Republic of Kyrgyzstan.
- Creating communications according to briefs from all departments including regular daily news, incentives reports and urgent communication. Leading information-gathering process across organization. Working with stakeholders on messages formulating and structure, preparing templates and visuals, communication approval;
- Organize sales communication events and webcasts for Territory Managers, Sales Leaders, and Division Managers and Trainers
- Projects and initiatives communication support. Preparing field communication flow to support projects implementation and change management
- Leading quarterly communication satisfaction surveys and internal surveys processes.
- Higher education, preferably in Marketing;
- At least 2 years’ communication/marketing related experience or degree in marketing/communication w/o working experience;
- Strong oral and written skills. Fluent Russian, English. Preferable Kazakh language knowledge.
- Structural mind to create communication structure, formulate massage clearly
- Creativity in communication
- Ability to work in team
What we offer:
- competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package
- friendship environment
- comfortable office in downtown