Security researcher/analyst for Imunify360.com (Remote)
Growing Imunify360 Security team is looking for Security Researcher.
You will be responsible for analyzing various malware that was found on the web hosting servers and create improvements in our products that will help to prevent infections for our clients in future.
Imunify360 is part of CloudLinux company, the #1 OS in security and stability for hosting providers.
Imunify360 is an innovative security solution, powered by Artificial Intelligence, for Linux Web servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy to use security solution, with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
There are four teams working on the project - security team, client team, server team and the web team.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about product you can find on Imunify360.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- Strong experience with web attacks (Web application and browser security) and their mitigation methods
- Solid understanding of web server software and hosting systems architectures
- Security assessments and penetration testing
- Web-based malware reverse engineering skills
A plus for a candidate will be mastering one of the following skills:
- Applied cryptography and security protocols
- Development of security tools, automation or frameworks
- Operating system internals and hardening (Linux primarily)
We will glad to talk to you if:
- You are a fast-learning person and proactive
- You want to work in a fast paced growing deadline driven startup-up environment
- You have strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- You have ability to work in a team and independently
- Open to and values cooperation and feedback from others
- You have ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- You have ability to independently analyze a task and find a right solution
- You adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Quarterly bonuses
- Stock options of the company
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.