Would you like to participate in innovative drugs development?
Are you closely familiar with modeling methods?
Would you like to devote yourself to science and professional growth?
M&S Decisions is searching for scientists who would like to apply fundamental scientific expertise to model-informed drug development in collaborative projects with global pharmaceutical companies. We provide competitive salary as well as good social package.
We are looking for professionals in one of the following fields:
- Pharmacology/theoretical biology/medicine;
- Physics/biophysics/computational physics;
- Applied mathematics and statistics/biostatistics;
- Other fields related to computer-based modeling and simulation.
Skills and competencies required:
- Education: Ph.D. in physics, biophysics, chemistry, mathematics, statistics, biology, pharmacology, medicine;
- Drug Development experience is desired, but not necessary;
- Familiarity/specialization in biology, physiology, pharmacology or medicine;
- Expert knowledge in the application of modeling and simulation techniques;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication/presentation skills;
- Fluent English (oral and written);
- Russian citizenship or work permit is needed as well.
More technical details for the preferred experience in at least one of the following methods:
- Dynamic systems (ODE, PDE);
- Linear and nonlinear regression, generalized linear models;
- Mixed-effects models;
- Pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic models;
- Bayesian statistics;
- Survival analysis;
- Decision analysis;
- Stochastic simulations;
- Clinical trial design.
Scientific computer environments preference:
- Any other programming language (such as C++, etc.)