eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. We’re specialists in industry disruption. Through service design thinking, our unique process methodology is built on the foundations of research, helping brands orchestrate incomparably engaging experiences for their customers.
Our Centre of Excellence, located in Minsk defines the very strategy of digital engagement and technical expertise that eWave was founded upon. Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, our mission has always been to deliver brand experiences that engage the consumer and set the bar for digital transformations.
We are thinkers, technologists and strategists, and we are looking for talented, passionate and experienced professionals to join our team!
This is a new and exciting role that is the very first of its kind in the region, you will set the pace, the processes and the procedures! You will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Handle multiple HR disciplines such as: recruitment, employee development, management consulting, training, compensation, benefits and legal compliance
- Work closely with the Senior Leadership team and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention;
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues through effective, thorough and objective assessment;
- Collaborate with the teams to understand their individual talent requirements and team goals;
- Use professional insights and experience to identify talent, opportunities, risks and challenges;
- Strengthen the internal branding and communications strategies;
- Highlight areas of improvement within the Human Resources processes;
- Build and maintain relationships with critical talent pipelines and internal business partners; and
- Play an active role in the local implementation of global HR processes.
eWave is a dynamic and exciting environment, the successful candidate will experience:
- A collaborative environment with an engaged and driven team;
- Access to an onsite English teacher;
- Paid sick leave and holiday leave;
- Paid medical insurance;
- Being a part of a supportive and collaborative team;
- A flat organisation structure, with the ability to make decisions quickly;
- Work closely with the HR team in Sydney;
- A lucrative bonus scheme;
- An 8am to 5pm working day.
- The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years talent acquisition experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment;
- A solid understanding of full cycle recruitment including sourcing, assessing, pitching and closing candidates;
- Experience implementing organisation change and handling change management processes;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate in a structured manner, influence stakeholders and address appropriate aspects of an issue or opportunity;
- A high level of integrity with the ability to display confidentiality and sensitivity at all times; and
- The ability to be a self-starter and self-sufficient with a high level of drive and enthusiasm with the capability to work autonomously.
It is preferred that the successful candidate will have:
- A relevant degree in HR, Business, IT; and
- Experience in the eCommerce / Technology / FinTech industries respectively.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our Centre of Excellence in Minsk, so this can be your chance to change life!