We are looking for dynamic individual to hold the position of Secretary/Legal assistant. Law or Linguistic School’s final-year evening students are welcomed to join us.
- Operating of the internal telephone station, Xerox, fax, printer, scanner;
- Systematization, receipt and registration, scanning, editing of legal documents;
- Organization of working meetings and conference calls;
- Organization of business-trips (tickets, hotels, visas) for the employees and partners;
- Managing of business correspondence (Russian / English);
- Making written translations upon request (legal documents as well as business correspondence);
- Communication with notarial officers, courts, registration and other state bodies;
- Execution of personal tasks of the partners;
- Assisting in solving ongoing matters and projects.
- Higher education (or a 4-5th year student able to work full-time);
- 1 year work experience in administrative sphere;
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced level of English (knowledge of legal terminology is a plus);
- Written translation skills (as a strong advantage);
- Advanced PC user (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Strong communicational skills; accuracy and attentiveness to details (to work with legal documentation);
- Experience of working with legal data base “Consultant +” is a plus.
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary – 35000 – 40000 rubles/month (Net);
- Working hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (10:00-19:00);
- All procedures according to RF Labour Code
References could be required