To maintain adequate internal control system over key business processes, provide support to business process owner in order to manage process level risks effectively, strengthen internal controls and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring internal control performance to ensure:
- operating effectiveness of controls;
- compliance with J-SOX requirements;
- any deficiencies noted were remediated timely.
- Work with business and finance departments to ensure that documentation (RCMs, policies) of processes / controls (RCMs, policies, SOPs) are accurate and up-to-date.
- Work with process\control owners to improve internal controls over key business processes: O2C, P2P, FCRP and Inventory.
- Set up control procedures in a way which ensures that process level risks are addressed in efficient manner.
- Coordinate internal and external audits in order to make the audit process smooth and effective.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure that only valid observations are reported.
- Act as a team member in IS projects implementation\improvement to ensure that controls elements (electronic approvals, validation checks, SoD, etc) were properly set up and implemented.
- 5+ years of professional experience in internal controls / internal audit/ public accounting.
- experience in pharma or FMCG companies!!!
- Strong understanding of IFRS / financial accounting and management accounting concepts / credit control.
- Advanced user’s experience in SAP.
- Deep knowledge of SAP authorization concept, SAP controls and SoD requirements.
- Process flows documentation experience / flow charting.
- Good spoken and fluent written English.
- Strong ability to communicate with difference levels up to top management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, good time management.
- Strong ability to build a network of positive working relationships, both internally with other department & colleagues, and externally with clients.
- Big 4 experience will be an advantage.