- Provide administrative and P.A. support to the Russia General Managers (GM), and assistance to the Viacom Russia team (including Channel Heads, Commercial, Legal, Marketing, and Operations). Will project a professional image of this rapidly expanding Viacom company through face to face and phone interaction with clients and internal stakeholders.
- This will be a very varied role providing administrative and executive support in an environment where compliance, personal initiative and willingness to help are critical.
- Assists GM in financial and budgetary reporting, preparing and printing decks
- Maintains GM’s calendar, according to individual’s needs
- Prepares and maintains GM’s expense reports
- Coordinates travel arrangements for GM and team
- Supports GM and team on assigned projects
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.
- Reads and screens incoming correspondence and reports; makes preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organises documents, maintaining hard copy and electronic filing system of important documents
- Answers telephones, sort inbound and outbound mail
- Meets and greet clients and visitors
- Creates and modifies documents using Microsoft Office Suite
- Signs and distribute courier packages
- Organises coffee, tea etc. service distribution for GM and visitors
- Research, prices and purchases office supplies
- Sets up and coordinates meetings, training and conferences
- Sets up and coordinates meeting guests, arrange taxis and restaurants for business meetings
- Works with meeting organiser to set up meeting room environment e.g. teas/coffees, projector, internet access, lunch, parking space etc.
- Coordinates all new hires’ set up, including desk space, computer, mobile phone, email set up, office pass etc.
- Coordinates travel approvals, enforcing travel policy and alerting management of any exceptions, including justifications
- Sets up temporary work places in the office for visitors
- Creates, transcribes and distributes meetings’ agendas and minutes
- Translates documents when required
- Coordinates all trade magazine subscriptions, research orders etc.
- Supports office’s operation, arrange repair for techniques, furniture, electricity etc.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Proven experience in a similar role, executive support an advantage
- Fluent Russian and English languages
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisational, numeracy and literacy skills;
- Effective and confident communication skills;
- Experience in dealing with clients
- A high degree of self-initiative, self-drive and resourcefulness
- Ability to work under a degree of pressure to achieve deadlines;
- Initiative, diplomacy, confidentiality.