Danone Essential Dairy Products is looking for Digital Marketing Manager with location in Minsk.
Objective of the role:
Management of digital activation process in Danone Belarus aiming at increasing sales volumes, revenue, profitability, market share of all brands in the company.
Digital Marketing Manager will be the owner of the advertising and activation process in digital and key digital partner and consult for Marketing Managers and Brand Managers.
- Managing identification, selection and managing of partners (digital activation digital advertising agencies.
- Partner Brand Managers in developing digital solution for brand and innovation activation strategy and tactics
- Manager CRM, provides solutions how to leverage CRM for brand activation
- Tracks trends and proactively suggest the ways to properly activate brands in the dynamically developing digital activation industry
- Manages budget for digital activity together with Brand Managers. Suggests ways to manage budget effectively
- Manages SMM and SEO exposure of brands
- Participates in development of brand strategy of exposure in digital
A good candidate should:
- Have 2-3 years of experience in managing FMCG brand digital activity on agency or client side;
- Have understanding of the business processes on client side, and able to work in a dynamic environment and processes with unclear stakeholders structure
- capable to generate insights and translate/address them into digital solutions
- possess strong presentation and communication skills
- speak English fluently
- strong technical digital skills
- strong people management and ability to influence without authority
- be action focused and result oriented