GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Firmware Design Engineer to join its Kyiv office.
Client has developed a series of technologies in plastic electronics.
The first product is Videobrix™ which are modular digital display panels for the out of home advertising and signage sector.
Client, formed in 2011, is privately owned and located in Bridgend, South Wales employing a specialist team of PhD material scientists and electronics engineers. Client is engaged with screen production partners and university research labs in the US and Europe.
- Interesting and challenging opportunity in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- Must have at least three years' experience in the field of electronic system design and development incorporating well-known microcontrollers including, but not limited to, ARM, Intel, and others.
- Must be able to develop documentation the will enable the production of the designs.
- Must be able to communicate with production facilities and component supplier to enable the smooth production of prototypes, test units, and production units.
- Must be able to check and verify code and information provided by external suppliers.
- Must have an excellent understanding of signal processing.
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to approach development in an innovative way.
- Must have good English communication skills and be able to work well in a team.
- Get familiar with the electronic design work that has been completed to date and help produce detailed production documentation with the aim of improving the product.
- Based on the current designs, continue to develop the signal processing, communication and picture quality of the display systems.
- Based on the current designs, develop new functionality.
- Create new firmware designs that can be used to create second and third generation products.
- Actively contribute to the design and development process and interact with other members of the team to establish possible scheduled execution.
- Attend team production meeting as requested and report on schedule directly to the CTO.