Uptick is a US company with a representative office in St Petersburg, Russia, that develops an innovative cloud business application powered by machine learning, built on top of modern technology stacks.
We are looking for those who will help us create robust, highly-available, user-friendly applications in a timely manner on a proven architecture that serves users in real time. We will be happy to see those who do not like bureaucracy and want to spend their effort on real development tasks, drive technical decisions and leverage cloud technologies.
Now we are in the stealth mode because we do not want our competitors to steal our ideas. So do not try to find information about us on the Internet. Contact us instead and we will be glad to provide you details.
As a part of QA team you will be responsible for overall performance of the cloud based platform.
- Developing performance tests strategy
- Selection of Performance Tests tools and methodology
- Development performance tests for backend (REST, SQL, GraphQL API etc. ) and client application (Web and Mobile)
- Supporting test infrastructure and CI/CD process
- Analyze test result and provide feedback to development team
- Share knowledge and mentor other QA Team members on performance tests approach and methodology
- Prior experience in Performance tests development
- Strong understanding of Performance Tests methodology and practices
- Participation in performance requirements preparation and review
- Strong skills in test results analysis and review
- Strong experience in developing and review performance test plan and test scenarios
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
- knowledge of JMeter and BlazeMeter
- understanding of CI/CD principles
- working experience in Agile Team
- GIT, Docker, TeamCity
- Work on an interesting project where you are in charge of creating great apps by using best of breed technologies
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and sport compensation
- Relocation support
- International conferences participation
- Release bonuses
- Work in a friendly team of professionals
- Convenient office location in the city center
- Flexible schedule
- Kitchen with coffee and tea, fresh fruits and snacks :)