Junior Project Manager position is temporary due to maternity leave.
Junior Project Manager is responsible for:
- Managing CA-CIB Russia transversal projects;
- Assisting the projects related to Information Systems, especially those in electronic banking, SWIFTNet solutions, electronic communication with regulators;
- Contribute to New Products and Activities (NAP) process to assure quality of the documentation and consequent implementation;
- Support the process of the bank procedures’ development, update and implementation.
- Project management capabilities; proven track record of delivering projects (project management certification preferred);
- Desirable knowledge of Corporate and Investment Banking products and related IT solutions: Cash Management (including different e-banking solutions, SWIFTNet, etc.), Documentary Operations (including SWIFTNet), Capital Markets, Cash Operations, etc.
- Familiar with the following topics: electronic communication with regulators (e.g. Federal Tax Service of Russia, Customs), financial reporting, regulatory reporting, compliance matters, client on-boarding, BCP, procedures and policies, etc.
- Good knowledge of XML formats is a significant plus;
- Fluent English;
- Good presentation skills.