- Setting and managing service team, monitoring performance and motivating staff to reach targets together with service and spare part supervisors.
- Ensure that revenue targets (spare part, service labor, rop, csa) are meet as per the budget.
- Ensure that the budgeted profitability is meet in assigned branches.
- Checking the customer’s feedback and take corrective actions.
- Supports and oversees assigned workshop(s) for contamination control.
- Meet customer satisfaction expectations.
- Ensure regular contact and visits to major customers and report to Branch Manager/Product Support Manager.
- Minimize expense times PS/GC service jobs.
- Maximize productivity on PS/GC service jobs together with service supervisors.
- Monitor and follow up mechanics training needs together with service supervisors.
- Excelent communication and working relationships with local service supervisors, SMCS coordinators, internal customers.
- Support and lead CSA supervisor when necessary.
- Support PSSR team on technical issues.
- Follow up skill development, satisfaction of employees and service reports.
- Recommendation for disciplinary action that includes written warnings, time off and termination for PS service team.
- Provide back-up assistance to product support manager in their absence.
- Take actions for improving the service standards.
- Monitor and follow up mechanics training needs, work with service manager on priorities and scheduling.
- Excelent communication and working relationships with field service supervisor, SMCS coordinator, internal customers.
- Support field service supervisor when necessary.
- Overtime work to meet commitments.
- Provide back-up assistance to service manager/field service supervisor in their absence.
- Provide monthly basis reporting to Branch Manager/Product Support Manager.
- Participate 6 sigma projects.
- Communication with superior & customer for briefing of service related works
Education Level: High
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Foreign Language: English ( Middle-Intermediate )
Strong organizational skills
Strong understanding of customer
Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong computer skills.
Good time management skills.
Good knowledge of Caterpillar products.
Good knowledge of Caterpillar’s Information systems.