- Ensure managing and coordinating of all Power Systems Service processes.
- Prepare and realize Power systems annual budgets, strategic plan ( Cat or non-Cat service, CSAs, expenses, and investment). Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans
- To determine, regulate, document and revise all PS Service processes and implementations for increasing Customer Satisfaction Index measured by Customer Value Survey.
- Manage all Service human and material resources with an efficient planning. Play an active role on sales of new Service products, services, expand CSA scope.
- Determine and measure annual KPI’s and take corrective actions.
- Set and follow the work plans for direct reports.
- Review targets, goals by means of periodical meetings with other department managers.
- Follow up customer complaints and resolve. Motivate repartees, to create an synergic work atmosphere.
- Determine and implement safe work procedures in accompany with international safe work practices. Lead all Service Team by using tools including employment, trainings, orientation, coaching, performance feedback.
- Prepare personal development plans and to ensure implementation.
- Manage all branches cost controlling about service.
Requirements for a candidate: