Are you someone who is result oriented, customer focused and has experience in e-commerce and digital marketing? If you have an experience with implementation of digital assets at the customers and you are fluent in English, come and join our LEGO Sales team as E-commerce Coordinator.
Ensuring online brand excellence
E-commerce channel is the most growing and important part of LEGO business. This new position has been established to support e-commerce part of the business and to secure expected growth in the incoming years.
- Implementation of online sales and marketing plans at customers, focused on building LEGO brand awareness, increasing traffic & conversion in order to increase sales
- Overseeing e-retailers' websites maintenance and development
- Ensure highest level and relevance of digital presence is provided by LEGO brand in e-commerce channel
- Overseeing production of tailored LEGO e-commerce assets for strategic partners
- Implementing page optimization actions (SEO) - after deep dive analysis take the lead for making it happen with the account
- Drive the activation plan execution through all touchpoints (e-mail marketing, content marketing, social media, mobile etc.) - format messages based on activity plan defined with the account and to the right device
- Track executions and push for changes/improvements
- Ensure the highest level of compliance of LEGO brand rules
- Implement e-commerce projects directly with retailers and their web teams, ensuring a well-developed user experience and remarkable on-line LEGO visibility
- Strong collaboration with Key Account Managers, Marketing and Regional E-Commerce Manager
- To be go to person for strategic online customers
- Analyze data for ongoing e-commerce projects (Google Analytics knowledge is the advantage)
Join the team in our LEGO Sales department and work globally & locally
LEGO Sales department is responsible for execution of sales & marketing plans (in online and offline parts of the business) and development with focus on building long-term trustful partnership. This newly established role will be part of sales team and will report directly to the Key Account Manager. The position will be located in one of our offices in Business Unit in Poland (Warsaw), Ukraine (Kiev) or Baltics (Vilnius, Riga or Tallinn). The interaction with so many different stakeholders and colleagues makes the job exciting and challenging.
Experienced person in online marketing/e-commerce with strong communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in online marketing/e-commerce
- Understanding of retail landscape, the dynamics of the e-commerce channel, retailer needs and the differences and needs of both shoppers and consumers
- Preferably higher education in Marketing, IT or Sales
- Minimum basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords & SEO
- Strong competences to communicate with customer web specialists
- Structured thinking and very good organizational skills
- Good MS Excel + PowerPoint knowledge
- Proficient level of verbal and written English
- The position is offered as external full-time position (person will be employed by third party)
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“. Our mission is to affect the lives of children in a positive way, inspire them and develop. In everything we do, we respect our employees, partners and the world we live in.
- Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
- We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
- Interesting tasks, professional work conditions are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
- We recycle waste – we care about the environment
- LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.