з/п не указана
In LEGO Group we put immense pride and enthusiasm into our work. Our mission is to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow by engaging children across the world in positive play and hands-on, minds-on creativity.
The LEGO Marketing and Sales office located in Kiev, Ukraine is looking for a sales professional: join the team as Field Sales Representative!
LEGO Ukraine is expanding it's operations - key role in the commercial team
LEGO Marketing and Sales office in Kiev is part of the CEEMEA region (Central & Eastern Europe and the Middle East & Africa) and has 13 employees. This position is a significant part of the team and will report directly to the Country Manager. On this position, you will gain an interesting experience from working in an international environment and it is fantastic opportunity to support our marketing strategies of one of the leading brands on the toy market! This role also offers you an extensive space for learning and skills development.
Focus on securing premium LEGO presence in the stores - your responsibilities will be:
- daily collaboration with key account managers, peers from marketing and operations department to create and manage business targets
- taking care for the execution of the merchandising standards though dedicated merchandising team
- assignation of tasks among external vendors to provide smooth sales processes
- management of merchandising budget in the territory according to the priorities and operational plans for the customers
- regular cooperation with the customers to identify possible areas of improvement and working on action plan accordingly
Do you have what it takes?
- 3-5 years working experience in a blue chip (FMCG or Fashion) company and demonstrated field execution experience (at least 3 years)
- Effective negotiation and leadership skills are essential along with the ability to successfully collaborate with customers
- Strong initiative, integrity and enthusiasm as well as solid presentation skills
- Ability to analyze consumer data, articulate data into actionable plans and drive improvement initiatives to drive result
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team to effectively build and maintain relationships
- Familiarity with trade marketing, understand effective promotional mechanisms and In Store execution
- Fluent in both written and oral Ukrainian + English
- Travel is required to execute and deliver against both customer and business priorities
- IT skills: Excellent user of MS Office tools is a must
Why to join the global family of The LEGO Group?
- Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story - we support development of our employees
- We all use the same language regardless of a position or title - family working environment
- Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you # we take care of our employees
- We recycle waste - we care about the environment
- LEGO elements in all meeting rooms - we support creativity and play
If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality,
use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CV in ENGLISH.
Вакансия опубликована 10 марта 2018