Multinational food-products corporation Danone is the largest producer of fresh dairy products, bottled mineral waters, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone Belarus is pleased to announce the vacancy of Operations controlling supervisor for Minsk office.
- Scope of operations controlling - industrial and material costs.
- Focus on delivering cost and conductivity to the business, explaining the gaps, and assigning and participating in project teams and meetings to follow up.
- Providing a financial overview of operation functions. The overview includes, but is not limited to estimating process effectiveness, forecasting, optimization proposals, project work and business case solutions.
- Budgeting and reporting functions.
- Background in finance and/or accounting is a must, insight in production processes is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and dig into complex production and cost essence issues.
- Ability to multitask and work under strict deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Excel knowledge (pivot, formulas, working with big data massive).
- English skills at intermediate/ upper intermediate level.