We are pleased to announce about vacancy of HR Business Partner, based in Minsk.
The role will be required to translate business objectives into a set of strategic HR initiatives and actions, which fully align with the company’s Group People Strategy and contribute to business growth, profitability and high levels of employee engagement. This will be accomplished through close partnership with the unit’s leadership team, developing a deep understanding of the business, and its strategic objectives, and by leveraging the full breadth of the Global HR function.
In addition, the position will be expected to provide functional leadership & expertise to the business on the company’s global HR processes, programs and policies. It will also be accountable to influence the global HR function leading to more effective business solutions.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Develop the Workforce Strategy in support of the Business Strategy and support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements
- Describe the key competencies needed to support the business and ensure the appropriate training and development is available to meet the business needs
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the business strategic agenda
- Provide expert advice and coaching to senior leaders and managers when appropriate
- Understand employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Higher education
- 3+ years of relevant HRBP/ HR manager experience (2 years’ HR experience in manufacturing plant is preferable) and 7+ years in HR sector. International experience is a plus (FMCG)
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy
- Ability to identify new ways for HR to support the business strategy
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people
- Effective team-player
- Strong ability to influence in a matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Upper-Intermediate English language as a must (verbal, written)