Our client, an international company (production and logistics), is looking for a Security Manager for its facilities in Odessa. The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain security standards.
- Formulate, develop, and administrate the implementation of integrated security system
- Organize and oversee all security operations of the company
- Provide planning, leadership, direction, and technical expertise regarding security services by sourcing best security providers on a local and national level
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards
- Conduct, support, or assist in reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the security processes
- Act as a liaison to all departments on security measures, procedures, and needs
- Perform technical security assessments, including manual penetration tests
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Higher education degree. Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset.
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position from 7 years
- Proven track record in managing security operations and delivering high quality, customer-oriented security programs.
- Experience of administration and security assessment of physical security systems Demonstrated excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
- Strong commitment to security rules and knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Experience with security technologies including Identity and Access Management, Incident Management etc.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Experience of estimating security projects efficiency and calculating solution efficiency
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Technical and managerial writing skills, experience of creating policies and instructions -
- Excellent problem solving analytical skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environments
- Committed and reliable
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs. We guarantee confidentiality for all applications.