Are you a naturally result oriented and innovative person who enjoys working with very diverse stakeholders and customers? If you have experience in the area of trade marketing have a good English knowledge, come and join the LEGO Group!
What are the responsibilities of an Associate Trade Marketing Manager?
- Trade Marketing plans development based on shoppers and consumers insights
- Relationships management with suppliers, including being main contact for LEGO Agency
- Flagships projects and activation plans development
- InStore Innovations stream
- Occasions campaigns planning and development (Birthday, Gender)
- Permanent LEGO InStore presence management
Department Focus Area
We are the team of marketers, who is building and developing the LEGO brand in Russia & CIS countries. Our objective is to recruit new consumers and shopper into the LEGO brand and to ignite love for LEGO brand in hearts of kids and adults.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master level education, preferably in Marketing
- No less then upper-intermediate English knowledge and fluent Russian knowledge
- At least 2 years of trade marketing experience (within FMCG or fashion goods, for a large and/or well-known brand is an advantage)
- Proven and successful track record of effective trade marketing plans and campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of trade marketing and converting shopper insights into actions
- Ability to create alliances and partnerships with external partners and internal through excellent negotiation skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
- Digital savvy – active usage of digital tools / Apps
- Willingness to travel (up to 30 days a year)
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
- Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
- We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
- Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
- We recycle waste – we care about the environment
- LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.