NVIDIA is now seeking for a talented senior DevOps Engineer to become a member of GFN Auto Patching team supporting our best-in-class GeForce NOW gaming solution. As a team member, you will support and improve distributed multi-technology system responsible for preparation and delivery of game builds. You will combine architect, development and operations roles to provide high availability and fault tolerance to the system.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working on design and architecture of microservices, components and the whole pipeline of the GFN Auto Patching stack.
- You will develop components and microservices for the system on a different levels of technology stack, including system core, monitoring, testing & alerting
- You will build automated game patching handlers, meeting with engineering challenges and interesting corner cases.
- You will perform daily operational duties with constant seeking for the process and system improvement. You will do analytics and compose reports to provide visibility to your colleagues and management.
- You will work as a part of an international, geographically distributed on-call response team
What we need to see:
- Bachelors of Science degree in computer science or higher (or equivalent experience) with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Advanced user Windows knowledge (Linux or Android experience is a plus).
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, AutoIT are preferred).
- Understanding of Game Software development and Game Engine work principles (being a gamer is a plus!).
- General understanding of Cloud-based services infrastructure.
- Good social skills, effective verbal and written communication.
- 2+ year experience with software design, solution and process documentation skills.
- Good written and spoken English (Intermediate+).
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- A solid experience supporting live Production systems (experience of building High Availability & Fault Tolerant systems is an additional plus).
- Understanding of Reverse Engineering methods for Windows applications.
- Experience with full-stack software development.
- Experience with C/C++, PHP.
- Track record experience of working with DevOps tools.
- Understanding of hardware and network infrastructure stack.
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.