Our client, a large national retailer, is looking for a Category Manager (Fashion).
This role is accountable to the Commercial Manager, so it's a commercial rathen than a marketing function.
- Accountable for execution and delivery of annual Category budget KPIs
- Knowing the suppliers' and competitors' markets in fashion category
- Forecasting and sales analysis
- Participation in pricing strategy development
- Build effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category business plans
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed category equity, renovation and innovation projects on short and middle term basis
- Drives and improves shopper experience for the Category in close liaison with commercial teams
- Holding negotiations with partners, controlling payments and delivery schedules, concluding agreements with new suppliers
- Feedbacks into category development and service offers
- Collaborate to create, launch and track performance of category offerings in the market
- Provides thought leadership to the cross-functional team to enhance synergies across the market and aligned execution of strategic and operational plans
- Collaboration with trade marketing function
- Responsible for team development
- Higher degree in Economics, Marketing, Management, Trade of other.
- Strong experience in category management (clothes, shoes, accessories etc.) with retailers
- Demonstrable experience in the development and execution of categories programs and achieving targeted business goals
- Understanding of portfolio management
- Experience in people management
- Good general finance knowledge and P&L management experience, including assigned budget management
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluent English (preferable, but not a must-have)
Please note that relocation to Odessa may be required for this position, so our client is ready to consider candidate who are flexible about relocation.
We guarantee confidentiality of all applications.
Interested candidates are highly requested to apply