- To prepare, agree and effectively implement annual and long term business plans covering marketing activities, contribution and market share objectives for assigned brands and markets.
- To maximize value generation both short and medium-term through co-ordination of all elements of marketing mix according to agreed strategic and tactical objectives. This includes initiating, developing and implementing all advertising, PR and promotional activities within marketing plan for assigned brands and markets to appropriate budgetary constraints.
- To ensure cost effective BME planning and managing according to agreed objectives for assigned brand and market.
- To continuously monitor and evaluate performance to agreed milestones for assigned brand and market, recommend remedy actions where appropriate.
- To identify and liaise with Marketing Manager to fully exploit all opportunities within assigned category / brand / LE’s and new categories; and marketing through to successful implementation into local markets.
- To create and maintain effective communication with all appropriate internal and external contracts to ensure they are fully apprised of marketing plans and requirements. This involves motivating sales and trade marketing to achieve agreed objectives, briefing agencies, supervising their work and measuring their efficiencies, initiating and supporting contracts with media, supporting the sales operations to ensure continuity of demand within stock budgets and cash flow objectives.
- To assist with trainings and briefing for internal sales representatives and distributors.
- To plan and manage market research activities to generate, gather and analyze market data for assigned brands and markets to appropriate budgetary constraints.
- To perform other relevant tasks assigned.
- To follow administrative and reporting procedures completing accurately and submitting on time according to established rules.
PERSONAL TRAITS, JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The job holder should have minimum 2 years experience of FMCG marketing. The job holder must have recognized achievements in brand marketing, client/agency organization and company representation with experience in managing significant marketing expenditures.
- The complexities and demands of working with many diverse markets require strong communication and interpersonal skills. Fluent spoken and clear written English language is required.
- In addition, frequent and occasionally lengthy absences from the office require strong planning and co-ordinating skills to ensure projects remain on target within the required timescale.
- The job holder should be an enthusiastic, determined and positive individual, with superior level of dedication, self-motivation and discipline. He/she should continuously demonstrate ability and readiness to take full responsibility for his/her actions or decisions.