Playtika is a leading company in social gaming area, using the cutting edge technologies for supporting high-traffic and advanced infrastructure.
Right now we are looking for DevOps Engineer who is going to be in close cooperation with development teams, providing IT services to them.
- Deep understanding of the company applications and IT infrastructure;
- Being a part of the whole SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) to improve quality of service;
- DevOps Engineer is taking part in scrum team processes and discussing technical requirements, understanding features and sharing information with other IT members;
- Being focal point for R&D teams;
- Deployment to dev/stage/production environments;
- Definition of monitoring metrics for specific feature/service being developed by R&D team;
- Communication with IT service owners;
- Participate in investigation process (in case of any issues/incident for specific R&D team);
- 3 years’ experience with Linux/Unix administration;
- Good written and spoken English is a must;
- Good troubleshooting skills;
- Understanding of CI/CD and practical experience with it;
- Experience with VCS (preferably Git);
- Experience with servlet containers (preferably Tomcat);
- Understanding/acquaintance with MySQL, Couchbase (or other NoSQL solutions);
- Experience in scripting (bash or any other language that can be used for scripting) is an advantage;
- Experience with Teamcity, Artifactory, CA Nolio, Ansible (or other configuration management tools) is an advantage;
- Project management background is an advantage;
- Quick learner and able to study on his own
From us - a product company, a shark in the field of social gaming, there are 200+ people in Minsk
Medical service, English, sports, conferences, bonuses up to +2 salaries a year.