Multinational food-products corporation Danone is the largest producer of fresh dairy products, bottled mineral waters, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone Belarus is pleased to announce the vacancy of Marketing Specialist for Minsk office.
- working in cross-functional team and cooperation with local production plants;
- briefing and coordination with creative agencies;
- local artwork development: packaging, POSM, text, assuring compliance with local legislation;
- contributing to creating ATL and BTL communications;
- brand performance analysis, root cause analyses and proposals for possible measures to be implemented;
- participation in annual plans and strategies creation with further implementation;
- coordination of activity execution with digital marketing, sales and trade marketing;
- communication with suppliers and CIS team on operational topics;
- preparation of project documentation and other paper workflow required.
- university degree in Marketing;
- 1+ year experience in a marketing role;
- ability to manage complexity;
- project management ability;
- strong analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- result oriented, responsible, flexible in constantly changing environment, team player;
- desire to learn and develop new skills;
- basic level of financial literacy;
- English (intermediate+), MS Office (Profound Excel, Power point)
Apply and become a part of our Team who brings health through food to as many people as possible!