Java Developer Standard/Senior (Dortmund, Dusseldorf)
от 4 000 до 6 400 EUR до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Actum is a fast-growing Czech company based in Prague providing digital transformation and web implementation services to large multinational clients.
We have a great internal team of professionals including technology MVPs who are able to provide a full range of services – business analysis and solutions/SW architecture, agile project management, implementation, quality assurance and customer service/maintenance. For the moment, there are over 150 of us and we plan to grow further.
Java Developer (Standard/Senior)
We are looking for suitable colleagues for the position of Java Developer for foreign projects.
We welcome more experienced but also less experienced candidates.
We are using the latest tools and technologies and every person here contributes something to the complex puzzle of the highly skilled, modern, agile and fun team.
If you want to soak up our atmosphere, taste a great coffee and find out more, do not hesitate to let us know about yourself!
- Conception and implementation of IT solutions and development according to SCRUM based development approach
- Migration of the existing system landscape (Java EE) into a microservice architecture based on Spring Boot
- Introduction of Continuous Delivery
- Use of sustainable technologies and design patterns
- Experience in software development in Java Enterprise environments
- Extensive programming knowledge in Java 8, Java EE and Spring Boot framework
- JMS - RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience in the development and design of microservice architectures
- Experience in microservices relevant frameworks (including Netflix stack)
- Sound knowledge (Pivotal) Cloud Foundry is an advantage
- Knowledge of the following tools: Maven/Gitlab/Jenkins
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL, ORACLE)
- Fast comprehension, strong motivation, team-oriented attitude
- Work with the latest tools and technologies
- Work with international prestigious clients
- Flexible start and end of working hours, the possibility of home office
- Motivating financial remuneration
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- The international environment with everyday usage English or German
- You can take advantage of discounts on vacation on a sailboat
- Modern working environment in Germany, Dortmund/ Dusseldorf
* Please send your CV in the English language
** The position of Java developer is suitable for candidates who willing to relocate to Germany either Dortmund or Dusseldorf, no remote work.
If you would like more information about this position, send me an email
* I do not speak Russian. Only English, Czech or Spanish.
* We do not have a legal entity in Russia. Our agency has branches in Czech Republic (HQ) and in Germany.