City Manager (Moscow)
от 3 000 до 5 000 EUR на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Taxify is the fastest-growing technology company in Europe & Africa with 10 millions of customers across 25+ countries. We build a smartphone app to take safe and fast rides – all at the tap of a button. Taxify is literally changing how people move in their cities.
We are looking for a City Manager to oversee the operations in our Moscow office.
CITY MANAGER – MOSCOW
- Lead the expansion of Taxify in Moscow
- Manage local regulatory issues and local politics within the transport and tech industry as required
- Define, implement and optimise operational processes and procedures
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist city-level expansion efforts and make data-driven decisions
- Develop strategic business partnerships with various stakeholders of the city
- Execute driver sales, operations and business development activities based on market plans and pre-agreed budget
- Evaluate and execute different referral and incentive programs to grow Taxify's driver base
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Be responsible for general business management and financial reporting tasks
- Lead, mentor and manage the performance of the Moscow team
- Promote a positive and values-driven team culture!
We really want you to:
- Be a great communicator
- Have at least 2 years experience in an operational management or general management role
- Experience in sharing economy, Internet business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company a strong plus
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree (economics, finance or other analytical subjects are a plus)
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have amazing people leadership skills
- Motivational base pay and company stock options
- Amazing experience working in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world
- Unique opportunity to shape the transport industry in Russia
- No corporate BS
- Benefit from working with a super motivated and talented team
- Flexible working hours
- Free Taxify rides!
If that sounds like you - please apply now!