Senior Unix Devops
от 2 880 до 4 800 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration firm providing a wide range of cloud services including architecture design, development, integration, migration, automation, and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with key cloud infrastructure, automation, and management providers like AWS, Chef, Docker, and RightScale.
This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in cloud. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
At ClearScale , we offer challenging projects with a collaborative and approachable environment. We understand that our success results from our diverse and dynamic workforce. It is the same people who compose our invaluable culture. Also important to our culture are the company’s core values: People Matter, Authenticity Always, Take Ownership, Get Things Done, and Teamwork. Does this sound like you?
About the role
This is a dynamic role with high emphasis on being self-motivated to solve the task at hand. There is no ‘typical day’ in the Systems team as new challenges are presented daily. You will ensure that good decisions are being made and procedures are being followed. Where gaps are found in process or infrastructure, you will take ownership to resolve them. When services are interrupted, you will be responsive and restore functionality in a timely and efficient manner.
You will work closely with coworkers in other offices and time zones on the constantly evolving mission to achieve zero down time of services hosted by Systems team. The team is constantly innovating new approaches to improve efficiency, automate repetitive work and reduce manual tasks.
- Demonstrate excellent customer facing skills
- Work on infrastructure automation and deployment projects
- Focus on DevOps and Cloud projects
- Execute complex and fast paced Cloud projects
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with all aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new technoligies quickly
- Linux and Windows Server support (3-5 years)
- Production infrastructure support (3-5 years)
- Web technologies like Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy, MySQL and others (3-5 years)
- High level of expertise with key AWS services (1-2 years)
- Scripting Bash, Ruby and/or other programing skills
- Puppet, Chef, Docker and other automation tools
- Written and spoken English (excellent written and good spoken)
Note: Please provide your CV in English
AWS certifications desired
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team