The Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO is a joint project by major Russian and International business leaders. SKOLKOVO is a dynamically developing international business school with a vision based on a unique mix of three dimensions: entrepreneurial leadership, emerging markets and experiential learning. SKOLKOVO focuses on developing a new type of manager – leaders who will be in demand in the 21st century, the age of human resources and the age of rapidly changing global markets.
Being realized in partnership with the government of the Russian Federation, SKOLKOVO is a part of the national priority projects programme, funded exclusively by private business. Dmitry Medvedev, the President of the Russian Federation is the Chairman of the SKOLKOVO International Advisory Board.
Since 2006 SKOLKOVO holds short term Executive Education programmes. Executive MBA programme opened in January 2009. Full-time MBA is due to start in September 2009.
- Manage projects, technology and user requirements for IT implementation projects for Skolkovo educational and back office platforms.
- This position will report to CIO and will provide coordination, expertise and management for IT projects, including assessing business requirements, participating in architecture discussion, creating and managing project plans, managing user expectations and doing training for them.
- This position is expected to be hands on with technology and be able to do minor configuration, script coding, etc. occasionally.
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to identify user requirements, generalize them, map on technical architecture and present and defend the results.
- Fair understanding of IT budgeting and cost estimations
- Fair knowledge and direct experience of IT project lifecycle, from the project start to closure.
- Knowledge and experience using modern web development technology
- Minimum of two years relevant professional experience
- Fluent English
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with a diverse population of faculty, students, and staff
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development
- The compensation will be discussed individually with a successful candidate;
- Medical Insurance;
- Mobile Services provided.