Senior Software Engineer
от 260 000 руб. до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
NVIDIA is looking for Senior Software Engineer to work on internal services that are part of game testing infrastructure and allow diverse groups within the company to automate their workflows. As an Engineer your responsibilities will include: design and development of services that provide RESTful API, writing tests, provide ongoing support for services developed and communicate with customers to gather requirements. With your help various teams within NVIDIA will be able to utilize this infrastructure to achieve better productivity. We work in a dynamic environment where multiple projects will be active at once and priorities may shift frequently.
We are looking for talented engineers who aren't afraid of taking up new technologies, processes, and tools to make constant improvement on the automation infrastructure. The engineer will collaborate closely with our DevOps as well as performance analysts to build and improve the world-class automation infrastructure.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll participate in migration of a monolithic system to microservice architecture
- You'll improve security and performance of the system
- You'll gather feedback from the system users and provide ongoing support
- You'll collaborate with all parts of NVIDIA to collect feedback and provide support for solutions implemented
- You'll document solutions and designs implemented
What we need to see:
- Specialists or Masters degree in Computer science or other technical field
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Understanding of gnu/linux
- Intermediate English is a requirement
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Microservice architecture experience
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience with Cassandra, Elastic stack
- HTTP RESTful services development experience
- Knowledge of Go programming language
- Understanding of networking (sockets, TCP/IP, RTT, routing)
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.