System Software Engineer
от 185 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
NVIDIA is looking for a Software Engineer who will be working on imaging solution that is part of game testing laboratory infrastructure that is used by various groups inside NVIDIA to automate their workflows. As an engineer you'll be developing and maintaining service that holds various OS images and software that is able to rollout those OS images on testing machines using partition cloning tools such as partclone. As a team member you'll do a research on existing solutions and technologies to help system grow and sustain constantly growing workload.
We are looking for talented engineers who aren’t afraid of taking up new technologies, processes, and tools to make constant improvement on the automation infrastructure. The engineer will collaborate closely with our DevOps as well as performance analysts to build and improve the world-class automation infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
- You'll be designing and developing various services for the infrastructure that provides OS provisioning solution for game testing machines
- You'll conduct research for the tools and mechanisms available.
- You'll be responsible for migration or rewriting existing service to a new solution
- You'll be collaborating with all parts of NVIDIA to gather requirements and provide support for solutions implemented
- You'll document solutions and designs implemented
What we need to see:
- Specialists or Masters degree in Computer science or other technical field
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Understanding of gnu/Linux
- Linux admin experience
- Windows admin experience
- C/C++ experience
- Intermediate English is a requirement
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Acronis/Partclone experience
- Perl experience
- PXE experience
- Experience with HTTP restful services
- Understanding of networking (sockets, TCP/IP, RTT, routing)
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and lock-free data structures
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.