от 120 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Web Kontrol is a fast-growing IT-company offering technology-centered solutions for online content protection. We process big data based on our in-house algorithms and have become a reputable vendor for international software and media corporations.
We are currently looking for a talented IP lawyer, who is passionate about intellectual property and IT and who understands the language of law, business and technology to join our legal team. Our clients are major Hollywood studios, software developers, Russian film producing companies who trust us with their intellectual property rights protection.
- Degree in law, preferably such universities as National Research University the Higher School of Economics, Moscow State University, MGIMO, Kutafin’s Academy of Law
- Mimimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Intellectual Property law is a must
- Solid knowledge of the Russian civil, IP law and civil procedure law
- A perfect command of English
- Ability to efficiently apply theoretical knowledge in practice and provide argumentation
The role will involve:
- Participation in anti-piracy litigation and disputes
- Performing pre-litigation work
- Managing clients' legal projects
- Networking: participating in conferences, legal meetings, international forums, etc.
- Preparing legal positions and strategy, risk assessment for further litigation support of clients
- Drafting, proofreading, editing, and revising license, assignments agreements, services agreements, powers of attorney, corporate documents
- Performing legal research
- Drafting statements of claim, statements of defense, motions, proposals, reports
- Business communications with clients in English
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English, advanced level (CAE/CPE) is a minimum requirement
- Eager to learn and grow as a lawyer, especially in the field of IP.
- Responsibility, stress resistance
- Friendly, professional demeanor
- Ability to work quickly under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Fast career growth
- Access to litigation from day one
- Freedom to explore the application of the IP law and set your own legal precedents
- Competitive salary based on experience. Bonuses upon achievement
It is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and knowledgable lawyer to step out of the shadow and make your name known in the IP law