SaaSOps Chief Architect
от 7 500 до 8 250 USD до вычета налогов
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 23rd to hire SaaSOps Chief Software Architects (USD $100K/yr).
- $8250/month - REMOTE WORK
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
As a SaaSOps Chief Architect you will be in charge of migrating products to the Cloud, creating automated build and deploy pipelines, improving product architecture to make it more secure and resilient and improve its overall operational agility.
As the owner for the infrastructure architecture and operations of multi-million-dollar revenue per year enterprise software product, it’s your responsibility to ensure the availability, uptime, cost optimization, and overall quality of the product match the business requirements. You will be the driver of cost and quality optimizations throughout the organization.
We are seeking for hands-on professionals who are comfortable reverse-engineering legacy products with manual build/deploy processes, ancient dependencies, fragile architecture, weak security and lack of scalability and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- At least 8 years of experience on hands-on development or SaaS/PaaS operations
- Solid experience in networking, performance, security and operations
- Proficient in modern architecture stacks, SOA, relational and no-sql DBs, stateless API, caching systems, etc
- Has experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios, Zabbix, PagerDuty.
- Excelent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtualization, source control, build and test automation, code quality automation technologies
- Experienced in one or more virtualization technologies: AWS E2, Google Cloud Instances, Azure VMs, Docker, Kubernetes or VMware
- Experienced with declarative configuration management and provisioning tools like Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Key open source contributor to Docker or other infrastructure as code projects will be considered a plus.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and we'll provide the webinar address to all registrants.