Vice President (VP) of Technical Product Management
от 15 000 до 16 500 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
VP of Technical Product Management - $16,500/month - REMOTE WORK
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The Vice President of Technical Product Management works with our product teams to design, maintain, and improve products and features within our organizations portfolio.
As Vice President of Technical Product Management, you will be expected to make informed ImportantTechnical Decisions (ITDs) for a product and deliver highly technical product specs to support their implementation.
You will have access to teams of top performers all over the world to aid you in this task.
- Define data structures and object models.
- Solve high-value problems using algorithms.
- Map solutions to large “building blocks” of existing open source components and cloud services.
- Make decisions that reduce scope in favor of simplicity.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Lead and manage a team.
- Create technical design specs that define the core of software products.
- Apply modern software design patterns (think cloud, containerization, etc) to product requirements.
- Review and provide feedback to more junior product managers, turning your decisions into detailed engineering plans.
- BS in CompSci, CompE, or EE.
- 5+ years of hands-on production code development in Java or C#
- 3+ years experience making the core technical design decisions that were then implemented by other developers.
- Ability to identify and articulate patterns in unstructured and unorganized content.
- Excellent written communication skills including architecture diagrams, data flows, and system component diagrams.
- A passion for working in a process-driven way and working with team members to continuously improve that process.