Senior Presales Engineer (german)
от 15 000 до 16 500 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on June 23rd to hire Senior Presales Engineers (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This tournament will be hosted for our client ESW Capital, who will be hiring the Senior Presales Engineers who win this tournament.
As a Senior Presales Engineer, you will work within one of the ESW operating companies, and have exposure to a portfolio of dozens of products. You will be expected to develop deep technical and solution vision expertise in 3-5 products. When you and your sales team(s) identify an opportunity for customer engagement, you will have access to the entirety of the portfolio and have the opportunity to influence future roadmap considerations.
- 10+ years of hands-on technical experience with large-scale enterprise software application development, deployment and/or support of a solution at large Fortune 100 companies as a Software Engineer or a Sales/Support Engineer
- 5+ years of team leadership and customer handling experience as technical SME for enterprise software solutions (for example in BigData, Analytics, CDS, database systems, cost accounting systems, marketing analytics solutions, Load Balancing systems etc.)
- 3+ experience handling delivery engagements for Global 1000 clients
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Experience in programming concepts such as object-oriented, functional, procedural languages such that you can review and critique code
- Technical genius par-excellence in programming, writing algorithms, and architecting solutions; Architecting solutions should not merely be your skill, but your passion
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/ doctorate with top marks from a top technical university.
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; Demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- We prefer if your are based in Europe or USA and you should be able to travel 50% of the time while accommodating EST (Eastern Time Zone, USA)
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world. Watch this video to hear from team members in Brazil, Russia, Poland, Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine and Hungary