Database Chief Architect
от 7 500 до 8 250 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on July 14th to hire Database Chief Architects (USD $100K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
We are looking for experienced Database Chief Architects to join Crossover. Our ideal candidates are highly motivated, goal-oriented, and team-focused with a passion for supporting customer-facing services, processes, systems, and infrastructure.
This position will work to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs. You will respond to alerts or events that impair or degrade services and could cause outages that impact availability. You will identify root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
A successful candidate should be able to proactively plan, implement, and maintain DB operational services, backup, and recovery; scaling and capacity planning activities, and administration and management of all database software patches and upgrades.
This role will also support the database application programming activities of engineering or professional services staff as needed. You will work in day-to-day troubleshooting of application issues and data fixes. You must be able to handle heavy workloads, multi-task efficiently and be able to switch gears in a moment’s notice.
This position is 100% remote.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of hands-on experience as an Oracle Database Administrator in a production environment
- At least 3 years of experience in an architect or similar role in last 5 years leading/mentoring a team of 5+ heads
- Database Administration experience in MySQL and MSSQL is desired as well.
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability service
- Detailed knowledge and experience with database backup and recovery, export/import, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining virtual servers
- Experience with AWS cost optimization and service management
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and we'll provide the webinar address to all registrants.
Join our community of remote professionals!