PHP Software Architect
от 7 500 до 8 250 USD на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on July 14th to hire PHP Software Architects (USD $60K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
You will be part of a team responsible for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product.
That team is responsible for ensuring that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are empowering software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions; we are bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- 5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience leading or mentoring other more junior developers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting
- MVC, and knowledge of another server-side programming language (Ruby, PHP) is desired but not mandatory.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, and we'll provide the webinar address to all registrants.
Join our community of remote professionals!