Java Technical Lead
от 5 000 до 6 000 USD до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
OnTarget Labs, an outsourcing company, is looking for a Java Technical Lead to join the company on a full-time position. We offer interesting projects for U.S. customers, work in a young friendly team and opportunities for professional growth for employees targeted on success!
- 5+ years hands-on programming experience with Java, ability to lead others in shared efforts
- Knowledge of common Java design patterns and anti-patterns
- Profound insight of Grails internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management, GORM etc.)
- Familiarity with the following development frameworks: Quartz, Spring Security, Log4j, Spring, Hibernate, and Faces
- Strong background in object oriented software development and software patterns (Gamma, et. Al)
- Experience with cross-domain communications and the JSON data format
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Previous experience as an Agile team lead with familiarity with the Agile software development methodology
- Experience integrating applications with Amazon Web Services (OpsWorks, EC2, S3, RDS, Cognito, etc.) to create horizontally-scalable applications
- Experience with cloud-based build/CI tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience using Git in a team environment (pull requests, branching, GitFlow, etc.)
- General understanding of build frameworks such as Gradle, NPM, WebPack, etc.
- Basic understanding of web security - HTTPS, SSL, and secure communication
- Experience in writing and maintaining software documentation and specifications
- Database knowledge and experience with relational databases
- Experience in unit and integration Testing, application testing and troubleshooting/debugging
Leading a distributed team of developers responsible for varying aspects of the project (frontend, backend, data, infrastructure).
- Designing and developing (or facilitating the development of) high-volume, low-latency features and improvements for a mission-critical content delivery platform.
- Resolving application and component problems, as well as fixing bugs during the development life cycle, or as part of maintenance. Working directly with the application code, when necessary, or when there is capacity to do so.
- Ensuring all designs and coding by you and your team comply to documented requirements, user stories, security best practices, and performance guidelines.
- Leading daily Scrum calls and Sprint planning calls, as well as organizing the effort of backlog grooming as part of our Agile development methodology.
- Leading the daily efforts of our team by tracking developer velocity, providing insight and support to developers, participating in sprint planning, judging the effectiveness of a sprint (course-correcting when necessary), and performing code reviews.
- Competitive salary (to be defined upon the interview results);
- Flexible working hours;
- Compliance with the Labor Code;
- Medical insurance (after successful completion of the trial period);
- Office located in the city center, close to metro station "Ligovskiy prospekt" and "Obvodniy kanal";