Technical sourcing specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to play a key role in driving lead generation for NVIDIA roles in EMEA region. You will be responsible for research, cold-calling, and qualifying potential prospects. You’ll collaborate closely with recruiting and hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies that will produce skilled talent and creatively grow our business.
1-year contract - with possible prolongation
What you'll be doing:
- You will research and qualify top prospects for NVIDIA roles across all businesses.
- Work with recruiters and engineering leaders in defining hiring needs while understanding technical requirements of a role.
- Identify prospects through strong research by using sourcing platforms and by targeted networking.
- You will partner with coordinators and recruiters to ensure a remarkable candidate experience.
- Track activity and share with internal partners.
What we need to see:
- 1+ years’ technical recruiting expertise
- Proficient in direct sourcing using LinkedIn, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert-level internet search and networking skills
- Self-motivated with strong time management and organization skills
- Creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience recruiting for Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, or Machine Learning
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
- Consistent track record of finding creative ways to identify talent
- Solid oral and written communication skills with attention to detail
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!