IT senior solution manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
In the IT team “EMEA Front and Back-office Services”, you will be responsible for all activities related to IT for Russia. You will work closely with the local, regional and global IT teams in order to ensure the best services for Business users in Russia. You will regularly be in touch with local Business and Country managers in order to understand their needs, priorities and concerns regarding IT.
- In this role, you are the End-to-End owner of several key IT solutions – within Business Intelligence, Back-Office Services, Infrastructure, etc. Your solution’s delivery road map, innovation pipeline, continues improvement plan are in sync with the business needs. You ensure support structure and run KPIs are on track. Often times, you are facing a BPO or functional head to align priorities.
- You are ensuring your solution is standard, the solution evolution is in sync with service strategy and that the solution runs smoothly. Gatekeeper, you are developing the strategies, priorities, initiatives and communication plans that maximize value, adoption and satisfaction of the solution. You own the delivery of the solution and its associated metrics (SLA, …). You also ensure your solution evolves including enhancements requests management and prioritization together with the business. From a support standpoint you ensure support at level 1 and 2 are properly handled and you get involved in escalation mode at level 3 when the solution needs to be modified to ensure continuity. You own overall incident and problem management for your solution. Depending on the type of your solutions, you may have large part of your role managing vendors and ensuring you get the expected performance from them.
- You ensure business analysts are in good touch with the business partners/ BPO network if applicable and requirements well addressed. You control any implementation that touches your solution and manage if any dependency with other solutions. You also ensure documentation is up to date and you manage the transition to Run.
- Impeccable end-to-end management of your solutions
- Business and IT organization engagement on your solutions
- Financial management of your solutions: budget management, contract reviews, negotiation on costs
- Be an IT inspiring leader
- 10-15 years in Management of IT (Service, Solutions, Development or Support)
- Experience with Dynamics Navision or AX.
- 5-10 years of experience in at least one area of commodity business (trading, execution, accounting, controlling).